Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bearcat rejoins the world

Hello!

On my last post I said that I would be gone for a few days.
That obviously stretched into a l-o-n-g time. Over a year.
But I have rejoined the world at large and am slowly becoming a social creature once more.

I dealt with settling my Dad's estate.
We remodeled the house that I inherited - new doors, windows, updated/upgraded kitchen and bathrooms. We moved in. Still need to buy new draperies.
I learned a new commuting routine. Y-a-w-n, it starts way early.

The cats like the new yard, but are not so sure about the traffic. They are used to a street running in front of the house. Now they have a corner lot with 2 streets; one of which leads directly to a school so we get buses. Big noise.

I'll be talking to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for content.