Friday, July 15, 2011

Where do you grow YOUR vegetables?

Last week, July 8th, D.W. had a blog link regarding Oak Park, MI and their response to a citizen turning their front yard into a raised bed vegetable garden. That city says it is going to sue for "unsuitable use" of the front yard.

Here I am going to ignore my own rule about not talking politics.

Today I emailed the named councilcritter a piece of information about an event planned for Seattle.

The event is called "Grow Veggies In Your Parking Strip".

Think he will read it?

1 comment:

  1. Not only do we have quite a few people here in Moscow who've turned their front yards into veggie gardens, we have one person who grows the most fantastic tomato plants in the green strip on D St, compete with mini greenhouse early in the season.

    Hmmmm, that gives me an idea for a blog post. Just need to drive around town with my camera :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated for content.