Saturday, June 13, 2009

I decided to stay home from the shoot and recupe. Today I decided to ACT on the idea of alleviating pain. Worked, sorta. Now I just have to figure out how to not use that hand. And the deep muscle bruise from the fall has worked its way up to the surface, not pretty.

Ghost thought it was a very good idea for me to stay put and act as catnap furniture.

This evening I had a tutorial from D.W. on ways to customize blog. He asked why I didn't figure it out for myself. Answered that why should I take months to work it out when he is here and already knows. Yup, definitely The Wife.

We went shopping this afternoon because we were out of eggs. How can I make Vanilla Ginger French Toast without eggs? Came home with several bottles of wine. Well you know how it is.

One of them is a Spanish sparkling non-vintage Cava. Non-vintage made about a $40 difference. Are you surprised we thought we'd try it?

1 comment:

  1. He asked why I didn't figure it out for myself.
    This is not exactly the way I remember the conversation going...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated for content.